About Addiction Policy Forum
Addiction Policy Forum aims to eliminate addiction as a major health problem by translating the science of addiction and bringing all stakeholders to the table. We lead the fight against the deadly consequences of addiction and help patients, families, and communities affected by the disease. Founded in 2015, Addiction Policy Forum works with states and communities across the country to end stigma, help patients and families in crisis, and translate the science around addiction. For more information, visit our website at www.addictionpolicy.org or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Help Patients and Families in Crisis: Provide new, effective resources and support for patients and families in crisis.
- End Addiction Stigma: Address stereotypes, prejudice, and discrimination associated with substance use disorders through education and advocacy.
- Advance Prevention: Helping communities and families take steps to prevent addiction or find it at its earliest, most treatable stage.
- Increase Uptake of Evidence-Based Practice: Address barriers to adoption of scientifically proven evidence and interventions around the prevention and treatment substance use disorders.
- Advance Research; Facilitate patient-led led research and accelerate the translation of research findings to the substance use disorder community.
Braeden Kelly, Addiction Policy Forum
Jessica Hulsey, Addiction Policy Forum
Ginnie Sawyer-Morris, PhD, Addiction Policy Forum
Haley Tenney, Addiction Policy Forum
Kayla Zawislak, MSW, CADC, Addiction Policy Forum
This project is made possible through support of Emergent Biosolutions.
Kelly, B., Hulsey, J., Sawyer-Morris, G., Tenney, H, & Zawislak, K. (2022). Evidence-Based Interventions to Address the Opioid Epidemic: 24 Strategies for State, County and City Implementation. Addiction Policy Forum.
Sales, Rights and Licensing
To purchase APF publications, see https://www.addictionpolicy.org/store
© Addiction Policy Forum.
All rights reserved. No portion of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission from the publisher, except as permitted by U.S. copyright law. For permissions contact: email@example.com